CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

26th All American Get-Together Photos

Here it is, the promised photo collage of the All American Get-Together. Enjoy it as much as I did, if you can.

I can't imagine showing any other photo first than a Mustang, it's like when you show pictures of your kids, the favorite always goes first, right? So here they are, my loves, the original all American muscle car.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Then and now, the Mama boss...
Photobucket
and the one taking over the family business...
Photobucket
This time, I found a pair of paternal twins. That was neat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And now, my second favorite, the Bel-Airs.
Photobucket

A Maverick.
Photobucket

One of the cars didn't seem to belong...it tried to hide but I found it.
Photobucket

Hot GTOs.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Specialty cars, these ones are subject to the harsh California sun, but inside a protective building.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
See, I'm not the only person who likes cars and the color pink.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fins are in!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Prepare for takeoff.
Photobucket
Let me see that grill.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Major props on style here.
Photobucket
Photobucket

All in all the all American show was more than alright. It was amazing.

Photos by Colleen Donnelly. That's right, I can take pictures too. Now if only I could cook...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are some hotties, Colleen. If nobody is looking, do you think anybody would mind if I took one for a spin? Duke