CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

More than Jettas

Watch out guys. Cars are no longer just toys for boys and this chick is ready to play, in heels no less.
Some people might say we should drive less to spare the environment, but I don't believe that. Yes, cars do contribute CO2 to the atmoshpere, but so does breathing. And asking me and other auto enthusiasts to stop driving is the same as asking us to stop breathing.
But don't let my skirt and undeniably cute shoes fool you, I know what I'm talking about when I tell you that the Bugatti Veyron has about 1000 horsepower and 987 pound-feet of torque. That's about twice as much torque as the McLaren F1. Under the Veyron's hood is a W-16 engine, that's right, 16 cylinders, eight liters, 64 valves and four turbochargers.
If that doesn't impress you, then navigate yourself away from this blog because that's just a slight preview of things to come. I love supercars, but fear not consumers, I also find some cars that the average person can enjoy quite entertaining. And so for every post I make about a car most of us will only dream of, I'll tell you about an affordable car that's almost as fun to drive.
If you have any questions about your car or troubles you may be having, feel free to ask, if I can't answer them myself, I'll find someone who can.
I may have a large collection of purses and more necklaces or earrings than any one person really needs, but my favorite accessory doesn't fit in a jewelry box and can't be carried on my arm.
Just don't ask this chick where she parked her Jetta.

1 comments:

Tom D said...

What if it was this Jetta?